I have been working on Red by Mirabilia this week. I am really happy with my progress as I stitched over three diagonals. Her arm is starting to appear and I have also started another section of her dress. I am stitching this section horizontally because I don’t want the color variation in the Caron Waterlilies to put diagonal stripes in the dress. I really love how everything is starting to come together.
The next project in my rotation is Red by Mirabilia. I have had a lot of time to stitch tonight. I finished another diagonal and also found the left side of the design. Just when you get bored with stitching large blocks of red the border with a ton of colors comes into play to change your pace. It is a good mix.